Home Sign In Log Out
Hivemaster
Dean (Tian) Gao


Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Links

6A Class Blog
Poh Choon
Yuen Hung
Yiling
Bertilla
Mary
Bing Yu
Kathleen
Jie Shi
Mei Xuan
Jack
My Xanga




Credits
Dean Gao

Tuesday, August 24, 2004     → 8:39 AM
UPDATE-

<< new profile pic. I was looking too glum in the other one, gotta put a smily one up man! (can't believe I'm so lame.....). I'm no cam whore though! Just a little :P

New layout, 'cause I was bored :P. This one I used a few months ago on my xanga, and I saved it. So I basically copied and pasted some parts. Looks awful right now, might make changes. New song is AFI- The Nephilim. Such a good song. That's what I can real punk, no posers! Lol.

Sooo, it's time for me to post some pictures, of my dog, my house, and my travels. I know y'all are excited right?? (don't answer that). I'm still gonna post them if no one cares, so...mwahahhah!



This is my puppy dodo. Girls go crazy over him :D. So cute isn't he.

Picture of my house to give y'all a general idea.

My room, always dirty, messy, and full of posters.


I took a trip to China a few weeks ago. Here's some pix of the beautfiful scenery.

Guess the relationship between those three ppl.

The waterfall behind me is my fav. scenenry there. why? Because my dad almost fell in it when he was young :D.

That's concludes the photo album of today. Bye bye, good day.

Picture time!!