Home Sign In Log Out
Hivemaster
Dean (Tian) Gao


Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Links

6A Class Blog
Poh Choon
Yuen Hung
Yiling
Bertilla
Mary
Bing Yu
Kathleen
Jie Shi
Mei Xuan
Jack
My Xanga




Credits
Dean Gao

Sunday, August 22, 2004     → 10:56 AM
Ok new entry. This one will be about my life here .

It's been pretty good and pretty normal. I did fit in quickly when I got here, because, guess what, 60% of the people in my school are asians. A good number of them speak Chinese. Pretty surprising huh. Now I'm in Walnut High School, studying, trying to get into a good college. After graduating from college, I would love to go back to Singapore. Such a great place isn't it.

I think there won't be a lot more posts here. I mainly post about my everyday life in my xanga. You can see it at www.xanga.com/snapple_kiwi.

I will definitely check this blog once a day though.

That's all. Cheers :D
So, how's this guy doing in the US of A?