Home Sign In Log Out
Hivemaster
Dean (Tian) Gao


Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Links

6A Class Blog
Poh Choon
Yuen Hung
Yiling
Bertilla
Mary
Bing Yu
Kathleen
Jie Shi
Mei Xuan
Jack
My Xanga




Credits
Dean Gao

Saturday, August 21, 2004     → 4:38 PM
Got my tagboard up and running, many thanks to poh choon for the help! So...everyone please tag it! I probably won't post much, but I will check the tagboard. Thanks everyone.

I got something I would like to say, from the bottom of my heart. This has been stuck there for 3 years. This is for all my buddies in Singapore.

First of all, thanks for all the fax letters that were sent to me, I still cherish them till this day.

Whenever I think of you guys, my heart aches. It is hard to have people so dear to you on the other side of the world, you love them so much, you miss them so much, but there is no way you can see them. That's the way I feel right now. I truly feel blessed now because I have this form of communication, MSN and blogger, but for the past 3 years that I left, there isn't any way that I could communicate with you guys. So, everything in my heart kind of built up, till now, I think I'm ready to let it burst.

I remember one night, being a xanga member, I looked through the singaporean blogring, desperately trying to find at least one of you there, to regain communication. Searched for 2 hours that night, but no luck. That was my desperation.

It truly is a relieve that there is such thing as blogger, and Zou Long and Mei Xuan were kind enough to show it to me, making my life a whole lot better/easier.

I heard that Yu Xi went to Taiwan, I'm sure she's feeling the same way. Make sure to keep in touch with her.

That's my post.What I've been meaning to say for the past 3 years