Home Sign In Log Out
Hivemaster
Dean (Tian) Gao


Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Links

6A Class Blog
Poh Choon
Yuen Hung
Yiling
Bertilla
Mary
Bing Yu
Kathleen
Jie Shi
Mei Xuan
Jack
My Xanga




Credits
Dean Gao

Sunday, September 12, 2004     → 11:53 AM
Sorry for the lack of updates....see....school started for me two weeks ago -_-. Now the schedule had kept me very busy. A lot more classes this year, more challenging, but it's not that bad Still, my online time had gone down the drain. Ok, enough blabbling, this is a day in the life of Dean Gao. You think you know, but you have no idea :D

Woke up at 6:30. There's usually enough time, so I go online a little. School starts, classes go as following:

Team Sports
Chemistry
French 2
European history
English 2
Algebra 2
Orchestra (this one is optional. By takting this class I stay 1:30 hours after school -_-)

Very busy, get home at 4:15. Usually slacks off, and then homework starts around 5:30.

Play basketball and work out if I have time, but usually not.

That is a day in the life.

Anyways, I shall change the song soon, after I get out of my state of laziness.A Day in the Life